How to Make a Hand Opened Kete
How to Make a Hand Opened Kete. Floors individual listed building whilst the recipe for a very practical doubled stuffed cat in Turkey we do it together with my nephews and so THE MOST want the very recipe that I took the time I get the opportunity welches really easy so delicious recipe
You can make the stuffed kettle with sugar or salt, or you can even make plenty of it and store it in the deep freezer
Note: You can optionally use walnuts in linen.
Ingredients for the Kete Recipe
- 2 glasses of warm milk
- 2 eggs (the whites and the yolks to be spread on top)
- 1 tea glass of yogurt
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- Half pack fresh or 1 pack instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- Flour as much as you can get (I used 7 cups)
- 125 g butter and half a tea glass of vegetable oil
For the inner material
- 1 glass of oil (you can use it at your discretion)
- It can folglich be made with sugar instead of 1 teaspoon of salt or optional salt.
- Starch and flour for opening
How to make a kete
For the dough, mix the milk, egg whites, oil, yoghurt, lemon juice or vinegar, add the flour gradually, make a dough as soft as an earlobe and let the dough rest until it is well-wrapped and fluffed.
For the filling, melt the butter in a pot with oil, add the flour and fry until it gets a darker color than yellow, add the salt and mix it and leave it aside to cool.
Make the swollen dough into 6 meringue. With the help of flour and starch, spread the dough as far as it will go, and spread the oil and butter mixture on it, 2. Open the dough, place it on the dough you have opened first, first pour some butter, oil mixture and pour over the linen.
Open all the other meringues as much as possible, then pour each fat, then pour the inner material, place them on top of each other and roll them, cut into 8 equal parts,
Roll in the cut parts of the dough and make round linens. Place it on the greased baking tray at intervals Let it rest on the tray for 20 minutes. Smear the egg.