Vakfıkebir Bread Recipe
Vakfıkebir Bread Recipe . Vakfıkebir Bread It is a very tasty and stale bread type. Eaters already know its flavor. If we stay at home for a long time today, home bread I said let’s do it and you Vakfikebir Bread Recipe I welches a guest with. Our bread today on my debt we do. If you do not have a suitable debt; You can demnach make it in a steel pot with handles that are not burnt.
You can find how Vakfıkebir bread is made in both written and video in this article. Come on Let’s make a bread in Vakfikeb.
List of ingredients we will use in Vakfıkebir bread recipe
- 4 glasses of flour
- Half a pack of fresh yeast
- 1.5 glasses of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to make Vakfıkebir bread?
- Let’s put 1.5 cups of warm water into a deep bowl.
- Let’s dissolve half a pack of fresh yeast in the lukewarm water we put in the bowl.
- Let’s add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
- Let’s add 4 glasses of flour into the mixture and knead well and close the mouth of the container well.
- Let’s leave the Vakfıkebir bread dough we kneaded to ferment for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, let’s take the dough and put the bread in a deep glass or steel pan in which we will bake it and close the lid. Let’s wait for the dough of our bread to ferment in this way for about 30 minutes. Then let’s open the cover and make a cut on it.
- Let’s place it in a preheated 200 degree oven with the lid closed. Let’s put water in a bowl in the oven. This will make our bread feel like cotton.
- In this way, let’s cook with the lid closed for 30 minutes, then take the lid and cook it until it is browned.